Hope everyone out there had a wonderful long weekend- we sure did! Our Canadian pals Mark & Meghan flew in from Toronto to spend the holiday with the three of us. Here’s a rundown of how we spent our 3 day weekend:
1. Girls had a typical “girls Saturday” which included luxurious spa treatments, an hour long stint at Target, and a stop at the local mall for some food and money-throwing at Victoria Secret & Bath and Body Works.
2. Gator football!
3. BBQing. Think hamburgers, pulled pork, and brauts.
4. Golf-Sunday for the boys minus Xander.
5. Played Baggo in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the early AM (thanks to a spotlight. I think we pissed off the neighbors though).
6. Did cartwheels.
7. Searched the internet multiple times in search of answers to basic questions (ie: do you add salt before or after you boil water).
8. Mark made killer curry!
9. All 4 of us fell asleep during Blades of Glory.
10. Good times with good friends! Thanks for coming guys! 🙂